Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Welcome to Janean's Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy this casual and interactive forum where we can discuss all aspects of the real estate market as well as topics of community interest.

As a lifetime resident of Northern Virginia, I have enjoyed watching our area grow and develop over the years. I am proud to be a resident of one of the most culturally rich areas in the world. In addition to the wonderful culture, we are home to a nationally recognized school system, excellent companies for employment and abundant recreational amenities.

Currently, I have some outstanding listings that you can view on my web site at www.janean.com. There is something for everyone including luxurious low-maintenance homes to an expansive estate home on 3 acres. I am also always available for buyer representation on any home for sale.

No comments: